Monday, December 21, 2015

Rock and Roll DC Half Marathon training - week 2

Ugh.  This week of training did not go well.  And I have no excuses or reasons why, I was just exhausted all week.  But here is what did get done this week.

Monday - planned rest day

Tuesday - Body pump express and 15 minutes on the elliptical


Wednesday - Unplanned rest day.  I was supposed to go to the track but just felt exhausted.

Thursday - planned rest day to see the Star Wars premier!

Waiting in line for the movie

Friday - unplanned rest day

Saturday - unplanned rest day

Sunday - Finally made it out for a run!  I went for 5 miles with friends on the C&O Canal tow path.  It was a cold but beautiful morning.  Our weird sight for the morning... we saw three separate groups of dog sleds.  Yep, like they were training for the Iditarod or something.  The sleds were obviously modified to go on a non-snow surface and the dogs were so beautiful and well trained.  And fast!  They were way past us before I could even think of trying to get a photo.


And I did finally get my hair cut.

After photo on the left and before photo on the right

Oh, and I'm linking up with HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin for the first time for their Weekly Wrap.

http://hohoruns.blogspot.com

So that was my week.  Here's hoping this week goes a bit better :)  It is Christmas so I'm excited about that but there will be some traveling so fingers crossed for everything to go smoothly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment