Monday, June 13, 2016

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It was a busy one here but fun.  Here's a quick recap of how my week went.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day

Wednesday - rest day

Thursday - a bit more than 35 minutes at the gym


Friday - Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Saturday - Lawyer's Have Heart (I was signed up for the 10k but ended up doing the 5k since I was not handling the heat well.  More on this in a later post).  We also went out with friends Saturday night to celebrate their anniversary.

Post race selfie time!

Sunday- Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and we had friends over in the evening to watch the Tony Awards.  I made a lot of yummy food themed to the best musical nominees but sadly forgot to take photos.  #bloggerfail

Living room full of Hamilton fans

But we had a great time catching up with friends over the weekend.  Sadly, my foot pain is back.  I didn't notice it after Saturday's race but the first time I noticed it hurting was during the 30 day shred jumping jacks on Sunday.  I don't think the jumping jacks caused it though.  I'm going to ice and rest this week and we'll see how it goes.

I'm linking up   with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.


 http://hohoruns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment