Monday, April 23, 2018

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I had a busy week last week with some work travel thrown in the mix.  The week started and ended well for work outs but I had a hard time fitting them in the middle of the week.  But here are the details.

Monday - 30 minutes on the elliptical plus body pump.  I had time on Monday and I knew I might not have time later in the week so I doubled up.




Tuesday - Rest day

Wednesday - 30 minute walk in the evening with Mike



Thursday - Took advantage of some extra time at the airport to get in a 30 minute walk



Friday - Yoga for strength training in the hotel room before my meetings started.

 
Beautiful view from my hotel room

Saturday - Rest day plus going to see Cirque Du Soleil's Luzia in the evening.  It was an amazing show!



Sunday - 3 mile run with friends around the town center.  Mike and I also went to see Ready Player One in the afternoon and really enjoyed the movie.

   

So that was my week.  Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - Rest day
Tuesday - Short run in the morning
Wednesday - Body Pump
Thursday - Treadmill
Friday - Short run
Saturday - Body Pump
Sunday - 4 mile run

I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment