Monday, July 16, 2018

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Ours was pretty relaxed, which was definitely needed.  And as far as the work out front last week, I got in all my runs but only 1 strength training session instead of 2.  Here are the details.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - unplanned rest day since I wasn't feeling well.  I slept through my alarm and actually went home from work early.

Wednesday - morning run, 3 miles easy


Thursday - 40 minutes on the elliptical and body pump


Friday - Speed work in the morning - 1 mile warm up, 1 mile 10k pace and 1.5 mile cool down.  We also went out for dinner and saw Antman and the Wasp Friday night.  I really enjoyed the movie.


Saturday - 3 mile easy run (I was definitely sore from body pump Thursday and speed work Friday).  The rest of Saturday was some errands and cleaning but mostly relaxing.  It was wonderful!


Sunday - 6 miles.  This was a fun run since I was able to meet up with a friend for it and it was on a pretty paved trail that I like.  The only downside of the trail is that it's downhill on the way out (yay!) but uphill on the way back.  Or course, I forgot to take any photos.  #bloggerfail.  We also volunteered at a local Farmer's Market for a couple hours doing voter registration and afterward we went to brunch with old friends we hadn't seen in a while.


So those were my workouts last week.  Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - Body Pump
Tuesday - Rest day
Wednesday - Morning speed work (4 miles with 2 miles at half marathon pace)
Thursday - Easy run after work
Friday -  Body Pump video at home
 Saturday - 2 mile easy run
Sunday - 3 miles

 I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment