Sunday, June 19, 2016

Weekly Review

I've been away from online stuff for about a week because I was struggling a bit last week.  Work was really busy and the horrible events in Orlando were hitting me hard. So I spent a lot of last week working and trying to surround myself with friends.

I also was resting my foot so I didn't work out at all last week.  I'm hoping that the week of complete rest (except for walking) will get my foot back to normal.  But here is what I did do last week.

Monday - rest

Tuesday - I decided to book 30 minutes on one of the treadmill desks at work and did that for every day this week except Monday.



Wednesday - 30 minutes on the treadmill desk plus walking to meet old friends downtown after work, approximately a mile from the metro to the restaurant and back.

Friends for 20 years

Thursday - 30 minutes on the treadmill desk plus a 30 minute walk after work and meeting friends for dinner and some dancing.

Dupont Circle still decked out for Pride

Friday - 30 minutes on the treadmill desk and 20 minute walk around the town center after work.


Saturday - volunteering at a wine festival with a friend.  This was a lot of fun as we talked to a lot of people about wine and poured for tastings.  Plus, we got a couple bottles of wine in return for our time.


Sunday - complete rest day since my foot was a bit sore again from spending 4 hours on my feet while volunteering Saturday

So that was my week. I may not be online much this week either since I have a conference at the beginning of the week and then am leaving to go camping with friends during the later part of the week.  But I'd still love to hear from all of you and how you're doing!

I'm linking up   with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.


 http://hohoruns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment