Monday, February 13, 2017

RnR DC Training week 6

This week went a lot better with training.  I did have to kind of move everything toward the end of the week because I was still not feeling that well at the beginning of the week but I got in my 3 cardio sessions and 2 strength training sessions.  Sadly, 2 of the 3 cardio days were indoors but I did manage to get a little bit of time outside when the weather was nice.  I also got in my 10,000 steps on my rest days as well which I hadn't been able to do for a while.

Monday - rest day with an evening walk in the neighborhood.

Tuesday - rest day with another walk

Wednesday- strength training

Thursday- 40 minutes at the gym

 

Friday- strength training at home

Saturday - 3 mile run in the neighborhood.  It ended up being a beautiful afternoon and I was able to run in a long sleeve shirt with no jacket.

 

Sunday- 9 miles - It was raining so my friends and I decided to meet at the gym instead.  I split up the 9 miles between 3 different machines to at least stretch my legs in between.

 

And that was my week!  The forecast looks pretty nice for this week so hopefully I'll get in more time outside later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment