Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Five - Love

This has seemed like a long week but it's Friday!  And I'm happy to be able to link up with the Friday 5 again.  Many thanks to Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0 linkup!  This week's theme is love so I thought I'd talk about 5 things I'm loving at the moment.

 Friday Five Linkup 2.0

1.  Cats!  I've really loved cuddling with my cats in the evening.  Even Shelby has been affectionate and I think they sense that I've been stressed and need the extra comfort :)

One of my favorites photos of Shelby

2.  The latest news on the Executive Order for Refugees - Yesterday, a 3 judge panel for the 9th Circuit ordered that the stay on the Executive Order will remain in place.  The case still continues and the decision can still be appealed but I was really happy with this news.

3. Mike!  I always love him but he's been extra sweet recently!  We don't do Valentines Day but I figured I should at least give him a shout out since he does read the blog :) 

I love that he continues to be so supportive at my races!

4. The West Wing - I've been re-watching the West Wing on Netflix as my treadmill show.  I had forgotten how much I loved this show and it definitely make the time at the gym go by more quickly.

5.  The weather - I both love and don't love this one.  I loved the warm weather we had earlier this week but then it dropped like 30 degrees in a day and my sinuses are going crazy.  This up and down weather is making me feel like I'm constantly sick.




No comments:

Post a Comment