Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekly review

This week's workout report isn't too good, sadly.  This is the first week in a long time that I didn't get three runs in.  It was due to various scheduling issues plus the weather and not feeling too well the earlier part of the week due to allergies.  Still, excuses.

I did pull it together on Thursday and I went for my scheduled run of 2.5 miles according to the Hal Higdon 10k training plan.  I am so glad I went. I feel like it took me out of a funk and it went really well. It was a beautiful morning, though still cold enough that I had to pull my running jacket back out of the closet.

And then I received this notice on my phone.

Thank you, Runkeeper!

Friday I made it to a yoga class and Saturday morning I went for my scheduled run of 3.5 miles. I wasn't able to join the running group in the morning but ran on a treadmill in the afternoon.


Sunday was some strength training.  I've just been using body weight exercises so far but I'm going to have to get some weights soon, I think.

I'm planning for things to be better this week.  The plan is for running with the group on Tuesday evening. Yoga on Wednesday and running on my own Thursday. Saturday will be another group run and strength training on Sunday. I hope everyone has a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment