Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Weekly review

I'm definitely behind in posting this, but better late than never!  I had a mixed week last week.  It was busy at work, I had to travel to Boston for a meeting, and then get ready for a weekend camping trip.  But it was an active week, even if there wasn't that much traditional working out in there.

Monday - Rest day, but I got in some extra steps walking around the airport waiting for my flight to Boston, which was delayed.

Tuesday - Rest day.  I meant to get up early and use the treadmill but I had gotten in really late the night before due to the flight delay so that didn't happen.  I did at least walk the mile from the hotel to the meeting and the mile back.  I also walked around the harbor a bit after lunch.  It was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed the breeze off the water.  Sadly, my flight was delayed yet again and I ended up spending 7 hours at the airport.  But at least I made it home that day.

Hanging out by the water

Wednesday - Elliptical Machine



Thursday - Jillian Michael's yoga

Friday - We left for our camping trip with friends and got in a good amount of hiking around this day.



Saturday - It rained most of the day so didn't get in as many steps.  But we did have an impromptu dance party in the evening since we were going a bit stir crazy.  There was at least a solid hour of dancing.



Sunday - More hiking around, plus outdoors yoga in the morning since one of the people we were with was a yoga instructor.  I love yoga outside.



Sadly, with the muddy, uneven terrain, I seem to have hurt my foot.  I'm taking it easy this week in the hopes that resting and icing will make it better.  If it's not better by this afternoon I will probably call to make an appointment with the doctor.  I'm supposed to start Wine and Dine half marathon training next week and want to be able to start it pain free!


No comments:

Post a Comment