Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Five - Running Songs

Yay Friday!  1 week from today and we'll be in Florida at Universal Studios and then hopping on a cruise for a week.  I'm excited but will have to spend much of this week packing and cleaning.  In the meantime, it's time for the Friday Five link up with Cynthia, Mar and Courtney.  This week's theme is music so I'm going to talk about 5 songs on my running playlist that are really working for me.

1.  Shut Up and Dance With Me by Walk the Moon

2. Talking Body by Tove Lo

3.  The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco

4. Best Day of My Life by American Authors

5. Pandora!  Ok, not a song but when I've been working out at the gym and have WiFi, I've been listening to Pandora and really enjoying the new music that's not on my usual playlist.

And just for fun, kitty photo :)

Speaking of music, we're heading to see Alabama Shakes in concert tonight.  It's at Merriweather Post, so an outdoor venue and it looks like it should be a nice evening for an outdoor concert.  I hope all of you have a great weekend ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment