Monday, November 2, 2015

Wine and Dine half marathon training - week 17

Only 1 week left to go until the race!  I'm pretty excited for this half and also to do the 5k with Mike and my parents.  But first, here is a recap of this week.

Monday - rest day
Tuesday - rest day
Wednesday - body pump express (where I increased my weights) and 15 minutes on the elliptical


Thursday - around 40 minutes on the elliptical


Friday - yoga and about a 20 minute walk in my neighborhood to see the Halloween decorations


Saturday - rest day

Sunday - running on the treadmill at the gym and then watching the NYC marathon before heading out for my work trip.


I was taking it easy last week since the race was so close and I plan to do the same this week since I also have a lot of travel this week.  The plan is to run once while I'm on my work trip, then yoga on Wednesday, flying to Orlando Thursday, lots of walking Friday, and then the 5k Saturday morning and the half marathon Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment