Monday, December 14, 2015

Rock and Roll DC Half Marathon training - week 1

Back in training!  This was week 1 of training and it went pretty well.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day - this was an unplanned rest day since my stomach wasn't feeling well.

Wednesday - Body Pump express plus 45 minutes on the elliptical to round out the hour


Thursday - Running 3 miles on the treadmill



Friday - rest day, but it was a beautiful day so I also took a couple walks outside since I was working from home.



Saturday - 30 minutes on the elliptical plus yoga with Adrienne on You Tube (I did the stretch and soothe version today)



Sunday - The Jingle Bell Jog 8k (Full review later this week)


It was also a really fun mail week!  I had signed up for the Holiday card exchange organized by Fairytales and Fitness and received my card this week.  It was from Holly and it was such a fun card!  Plus she threw in a fun headband and a Starbucks gift card.  She really went over and above and I am so grateful :)


My husband had also signed up for a tea/coffee exchange from Reddit and we got this really cook tea set with a couple packets of blooming tea.



So that was last week.  The thing I'm most excited about this week is that we have tickets to see the new Star Wars movie opening night!  And as far as training, the plan is to run on Tuesday, Body pump on Wednesday, run on Friday, body pump on Saturday, and run 5 miles on Sunday.

Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment