Monday, May 1, 2017

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great week!  Mine was pretty busy so it turns out it was a rest week for workouts as well.  Since I'm done with all my long races until the Fall, I figured last week was a good week to get some rest in and re-set for the Summer.  I sadly didn't manage to get my Star Wars Half recap up but am hoping to get it up on Wednesday this week.  But here is what I did do last week.

Monday - lots of walking at the Magic Kingdom!  We had a fun time and were there from open until around 5:30 when we had to leave for the airport.  I had more than 20,000 steps this day.

 

Tuesday - rest day.  I also had a work conference today and Wednesday so straight back into work mode.

Wednesday - rest day but I still managed to get around 10,000 steps because we had tickets to the Washington Wizards game downtown.  And I had some time to kill after work so I walked around a museum a bit.

 
National Portrait Gallery

 
Way up at the top but still a good time, and the Wizards won!

Thursday - 40 minutes at the gym on the elliptical

 

Friday - rest day

Saturday - Yoga, plus a lazy day at home.

 
Lazy days at home involve lots of kitty time

Sunday - 6 miles with a friend.  It wasn't too hot but it was a pretty humid morning so we took it easy and enjoyed catching up.

 

So that was my week!  I hope you all had a wonderful week too :)  I'm linking up with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.



 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment