Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Weekly Review

It was a busy week for me last week and I'm a day late with my weekly review.  But better late than never :)  Yesterday was a travel day for us and we got back in to town in the evening.  Here are the details of last week.

Monday - 30 minutes on the elliptical plus body pump


Tuesday - Unplanned rest day (since I had doubled up the day before)

Wednesday - 4 miles tempo


Thursday - Planned rest day and flying to Dallas after work.  It was pretty late when we got to my brother's house and we went straight to sleep.

Friday - 4 Easy miles in the morning near my brother's house.

I loved this house decorated like a Christmas present :)

Saturday - 2.5 easy miles.  We had thought about participating in the Dallas Marathon 10k and 5k this morning but it ended up being cold, windy and rainy.  So we decided against it and I just took my brother's new puppy for a short run in the morning.  She was a handful but it was fun going for a run with her :)  She was definitely happy to be out of the rain when we got back to the house though.


Sunday - 5 easy miles on the Katy Trail.  This trail is a couple miles from my brother's house and we all went there to get some morning exercise.  There was also a bar conveniently located right off the trail, with fire pits and heat lamps, and that's where I found the rest of the group once I was done with my run :)


And then Monday we flew back home.  We had a great time in Dallas mostly just hanging out, playing with the dogs, and indulging in lots of good veggie food!  I'll probably share more on that later this week.  Hopefully you all had a great week too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment