Monday, February 11, 2019

Weekly Review

I hope you all had a wonderful week!  I spent the week easing back into working out.  I had one run two weeks ago and two runs last week so I’d say the easing back in is going ok.  Here are the details for the week.

Monday and Tuesday - We had some unseasonably warm weather so I was able to take walks during the day.  I had a 20 minute walk in the afternoon Monday around my office building and a 30 minute walk by the metro stop after work on Tuesday.


Wednesday - strength training at home

Thursday - Another beautiful day with temperatures in the 50s so I had a 2 mile run outside


Friday - a walk around the neighborhood with a friend in the afternoon.  We also saw the LEGO Movie 2.  We really enjoyed it for the most part, though I did fall asleep in the middle.  I don’t know why I have such a hard time staying awake at movies.

Saturday - strength training at home.  We were also pretty productive with errands and I made a trip to the dentist.  We tried Peapod for grocery delivery for the first time since there was a coupon for free delivery for 60 days.  It was pretty convenient but I don’t know that I would do it if we had to pay the delivery fee.

Sunday - 3 mile run in the morning.  We went to another movie and went to see a Bollywood movie called Ek Ladki Ko Delhi To Aisa Laga.  It’s the first major Bollywood movie featuring a lesbian relationship.  We really enjoyed the movie.


So that was my week.  We’re starting this week with more wintry weather and a delayed start to the work week but we’ll see how the rest of the week goes. We should have warmer weather by the end of the week again.

I'm linking up with with HoHoRuns and Taking the Long Way Home for the Weekly Wrap.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment