Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a good week last week!  I'm a day late with my weekly review since I had a long weekend and the day off work yesterday.  It was a pretty relaxing Monday and I tried to keep it that way by minimizing my time online :)  But I'm ready with my recap now so here are the details of last week.

My plan of easing back into running continues to go well.  I had three runs this week, two runs the previous week and 1 run the week before that.  I'll probably try to get back to body pump this week.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - rest day plus a training webinar in the evening

Wednesday - Strength training at home

Thursday - 3 mile run, temps in the low 50s!


Funny sign I saw during my run

Friday - 3 mile run, temps in the 60s!

I was able to run in short sleeves

Saturday - We had friends visiting and had a little mini reunion, so stayed at a hotel.  I did 30 minutes on the elliptical at the hotel gym and 30 minutes upper body strength training.


Going out in the evening... I do wear non-running clothes and put on make-up every once in a while

Sunday - 30 minutes on the treadmill at the gym plus lower body strength training.


And like I said, we spent most of the day relaxing yesterday.  We were productive with some errands and getting some paperwork done, including starting on our taxes.  And we treated ourselves to tacos for lunch!  I love Nada for all the veggie taco options :)

Tofu, Kale/mushroom, and Caramelized Cauliflower tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment