Monday, March 11, 2019

Weekly review

Last week flew by!  I'm sure this week will too since my parents are planning to visit starting Thursday.  Overall, last week went ok on the workout front.  I got in 4 runs but I didn't get in any of the strength training I had planned.  Here are the details.

Monday - rest day

Tuesday - I got in about 35 minutes running.  I had to rush after work and this was about as much as I could get in before the sun set.  Thankfully that will be less of a problem now with the time change.


Wednesday - It was a bit of a hard day so I skipped strength training and we opened up a bottle of wine instead.  We had it with frozen waffles and scrambled eggs since we're classy like that :)


Thursday - Another rushed post-work run.


Friday - rest day

Saturday - I had planned to run the RnR DC 5k this morning.  If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that it didn't happen.  I slept through my 5:30 alarm and woke up too late to make the race :(  But I'm fine with it.  I clearly needed the sleep.  And when I did wake up and get out the door, I did my own 5k in the neighborhood with a 1 mile warm up.  In the evening, we went out to a friend's housewarming party.


Sunday - I met up with my running partner in the morning.  She had slept in a bit and hadn't had a chance to take her dog for a walk, and the dog was definitely antsy.  So we decided to go out for a dog walk and then just have a short run.  So it was a 2 mile walk followed by a 2 mile run.





Sunday evening we went to see Captain Marvel at the movies.  I really enjoyed it!

So that was my week!  I hope you all had a good week too :)  I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!


weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment