Monday, March 18, 2019

Weekly Review

Last week was super busy!  And it didn't start out so well for me since I felt sort of sick the first couple days of the week.  I'm not sure what was going on but it was weird stomach stuff.  Not sure if I ate something that didn't agree with me or if it was hormone stuff.  But the good news is that it went away mid-week and I was able to get all 4 of my runs in.  Sadly, I did not get any strength training in.  Here are the specifics.

Monday to Wednesday - Rest days

Yes, Shelby, that's how I felt too...

Thursday - quick run after work before my parents got into town.  It was warm enough for short sleeves!


Friday - 3 mile run in the morning.  Another warm day, it was in the 60s by 8am.


Saturday - 3 miles and new shoes to break in!


Sunday - 4 mile in the morning.  Sadly it was back to Winter weather on Sunday.


We also had fun while my parents were visiting.  We went to a movie on Friday, and we went to see a play Saturday afternoon (Vanity Fair) and then caught up with a cousin that lives in Virginia on Sunday.  Also had a chance to try out some new restaurants and lots of yummy food :)


So that was my week!  I hope you all had a good week too :)  This week, I get back to training!  I have my plan from Blaser Coaching Services and I'll be training for a 10k in Annapolis in June so there's some interesting speed work at new-to-me paces in the plan.  That should definitely be interesting.

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment