Monday, June 24, 2019

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great week!  My week started out weird but ended with a fun time in New York.  Here are the details.

Monday - Rest day, with a 15 minute lunch time walk at work.  I also met up with a friend for happy hour after work and there was a bit of walking around down town.  I managed to get my 10,000 steps in with all the walking.  Sadly, we then had a problem at home in the evening that resulted in not having a working toilet having to get an emergency hotel room for the night.  Thankfully we found something not too far away and pretty cheap.  And the contractors were able to fix it the next morning.

Tuesday - 40 minutes on the elliptical.  I took advantage of being at a hotel and used their gym the next morning.  They were attached to a Washington Sports Club so it was a pretty nice gym too.


Wednesday - Rest day and 15 minute lunchtime walk.  I also had my chiropractor appointment in the evening.  I tried to do yoga later at night but it was not feeling good on my back.  So I just did some twists and cat/cow and called it a night.

Thursday - Rest day and 15 minute lunchtime walk.

Friday - Gentle yoga plus driving to NYC!


Saturday - 3 mile walk through Central Park to get to the Museum of Natural History.  We also walked from Grand Central Station to Times Square for our show in the evening.  We saw Hadestown and it was amazing!


Sunday - 2.5 mile walk along the East River and then driving back home.


So that was my week.  We'll see how this week goes.  Here's a rough plan for this week.  It will depend on how my back feels.

Monday - Elliptical
Tuesday - Rest day and tattoo!
Wednesday - strength training
Thursday - An easy run or the elliptical
Friday - strength training plus driving to Pittsburgh for a wedding
Saturday - Probably elliptical in the hotel gym
Sunday - Probably elliptical at the hotel gym

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!


weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment