Monday, July 1, 2019

Weekly review

I hope everyone's doing well!  Last week, I didn't have a single work out.  But I'm actually pretty happy with that :)  The reason is that I went and got a new tattoo.  My last one was more than 5 years ago and I had apparently forgotten about the recovery time.  Maybe it was also because this one was larger.  It took 5 hours and my quad was definitely bruised up afterward.  And I couldn't wear pants at all.  Even skirts and dresses were a little uncomfortable but I had to have something for work.

The fringe benefit of this enforced week of no working out is that my back is 100% and no pain any more!  I guess it just needed some rest complete rest time to get over the inflammation.  I have another chiropractor appointment tonight and hopefully following the tips she gave me will keep the back pain from coming back.

Here are some photos from the week since I don't have any work outs to share.

And there's a 26.2 in the Phoenix wing

 
We drove to Pittsburgh for a cousin's wedding Friday.  Friday evening was a restaurant with a beautiful view overlooking the river and getting some henna.

Saturday was the wedding and the reception.  It was a beautiful wedding and we had a lot of fun at the reception, including with a photo booth

So that was my week.  I'm planning to get back to working out this week.

Monday - Short, easy run
Tuesday - Rest day
Wednesday - strength training and elliptical
Thursday - An easy run
Friday - strength training
Saturday - Easy run
Sunday - Easy run

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!

weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment