Monday, July 15, 2019

Weekly Review

It was a mixed bag of a week.  I didn't get in all my workouts since I had my period during the week and then was traveling during the weekend.  But I also start training again this week so I'm ok with having a bit of a break last week :)  Here are the details.

Monday - 30 minutes on the elliptical plus weight lifting at the gym


Tuesday and Wednesday - Rest days since I was having cramps

Perry climbing on my chest to try to make me feel better :)

Thursday - 2.75 miles at an easy pace


Friday - rest day and driving to Cleveland for a wedding

Saturday - rest day with all day wedding stuff for an old family friend


Sunday - 40 minutes on the elliptical at the hotel before driving back home.


So that was the week.  This week is the start of training for the Richmond Half.  Here's the plan.

Monday - Strength training
Tuesday - 2.5 miles
Wednesday - Strength training
Thursday - 4 miles
Friday - Rest day
Saturday - 3 miles
Sunday - 5 miles

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment