Monday, October 7, 2019

Weekly Review

Last week went pretty well!  I got up to 30 minutes of cardio 3 times per week and my foot seems ok for the most part.  I got in all my planned workouts which is also a win. Here are the details.

Monday - rest day.  I had planned on yoga in the evening but we had an unexpected visitor.  So I moved things around to do the yoga Tuesday and double up workouts on Wednesday.

Tuesday - Runner's World yoga

 

Wednesday - 30 minutes on the elliptical plus 45 minute body pump class


Thursday - 30 minute run after work (I was pretty sore from body pump the day before)

Friday - Barre video on You Tube

 

Saturday - 30 minute run and then spent the day with friends at the Renaissance Fair.


Sunday - I tried a spin class at the gym.  It was supposed to be a 45 minute class but ended up more like an hour.  I actually left at the hour mark and they hadn't started the cool down yet.  I enjoyed it but I definitely felt some twinges in my foot toward the end so an hour may have been a bit too much.



I did do some recovery yoga Sunday evening and used the foot massager and that helped my sore muscles.  I'm glad today's a rest day!

Sunday was also groceries and meal prep - tofu scramble for my lunches this week

 Here's the plan for the week

Monday - Rest day plus happy hour with some old friends
Tuesday - 30 minute run
Wednesday - Body Pump
Thursday - 30 minute run
Friday - Strength train
Saturday - 45 minute run
Sunday - Spin (supposedly one of the branches of my gym has a peleton bike so I might look for that) and recovery yoga

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!

 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment