Monday, November 11, 2019

Weekly Review

Whew, it's been a busy couple weeks.  I missed posting entirely last week so I'm happy to be back with a quick review.  The reason that it was so busy was that I had a conference last week (at least it was local so no traveling out of town needed) and the week before that I had a couple work events as well.

But I haven't been working out.  One of the events I had a couple weeks ago was a co-workers anniversary celebration at the zoo.  It involved a couple hours of walking (slow walking) but unfortunately, that caused my foot pain to flare up again.  So I figured it needed a couple more weeks of rest to try to get it to go away for good.  Of course, rest is relative since there was just lots of walking involved at my conference, getting from the metro to various destinations, etc.  But I'm hopeful this period of rest will do the trick and I can get back to working out this week.

Here are some photos of what I've been doing in the past couple weeks :)

 
Lots of work stuff.  Here are some photos from a co-workers anniversary celebration at the zoo

Halloween ended up rainy but we still had a good number of kids come by

 
I've been able to spend a lot of time catching up with friends.  And even getting some cuddle time in with their pups :)

I got back to working out yesterday.  I thought I'd start with something other than running so went back to Zengo for a class.  I think it's been 2 years since I was there but I really enjoyed the class.

So that's it for the past couple weeks.  I hope that my foot holds up with adding in working out this week.  But I'm planning to keep any runs short - just 30 to 45 minutes.  Here's the tentative plan.

Monday - 30 minute run
Tuesday - yoga (we might get snow!)
Wednesday - Strength training
Thursday - rest day
Friday - 30 minute run
Saturday - Strength training
Sunday - 45 minute run

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment