Monday, December 9, 2019

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a good week!  Mine went pretty well and I got most of my planned workouts in.  I got 3 runs, one elliptical session, and 2 strength training sessions.  Plus some fun time with friends!  I didn't get in any yoga but I did do a lot of stretching after my runs and kept up with my PT exercises.  Here are the details for the week.

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - 30 minute run.  Also, Mike is training for his first 10k (the Star Wars 10k at Disney World in April) and this was his first training run.  We're working on base building for December and January and actual 10k training will start in February.


Wednesday - Rest day

Thursday - 30 minutes on the elliptical plus weights at the gym


Friday -  3 mile run


Saturday - Strength training at home.  Plus we went out to a local show in the evening and met up with some friends there.

Sunday - 3 mile run.  I did 1.5 miles at an easy pace with Mike and then did another 1.5 miles on my own with speed work thrown in.  This is the first time I've done any speed work since September.  I did feel it in the soles of my feet afterward but my feet felt ok after some icing and using the foot massager later that night.


I also got together with a friend for a breakfast and Costco date Sunday morning.  Errands are so much more fun when you do them with a friend :)

Unfortunately, it looks like we have a lot of rain in the forecast this week.  But here's the plan.


Monday - Rest day
Tuesday - 30 minute run (probably at the gym because of rain) + weights
Wednesday - Rest day
Thursday - Strength training
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - Yoga
Sunday - 4 mile run

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment