Monday, December 16, 2019

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a good week last week!  Our week did end up being quite rainy and I only got one outside run.  But I was also exhausted for a lot of last week, and I'm not sure why.  There were several times when I took a nap after getting home from work and before dinner.  Hopefully I have more energy this week.  Here are the details.

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - 30 minute run


Wednesday - Strength training in the evening.  We also had our holiday celebration at work and we went out for lunch and to see a fun ice sculpture display.  It was How the Grinch Stole Christmas themed and we had a great time.

This is all made of ice!

Thursday - Rest day.  This was one of those days when I took a nap after work.

Friday - Barre video.  I had initially thought of going for a run but it rained all day.

Saturday - Spin class at Zengo.  I also went out with some friends in the evening for sushi and karaoke.  It was a fun night but way later than I'm used to and more alcohol than I'm used to. I didn't end up going to sleep until 2am.


Bonus photo of my friend's dog being melodramatic b/c no one was petting her :)

Sunday - Rest day.  Given how Saturday night went, I ended up taking another rest day.  I was also sore from the spin class the day before.  I did do a lot of hydrating, stretching and foam rolling and felt better by the end of the day.

Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - 30 minute run
Tuesday -Strength training
Wednesday - 45 minute run
Thursday - Rest day and seeing Star Wars!
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - Yoga/strength training
Sunday - 4 mile run

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment