Friday, February 28, 2020

Plans for the Spring

It's almost Spring!  February is over this weekend and I'm pretty excited about Spring coming up.  I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and to having more daylight.  I'm joining Fairytales and Fitness for their Friday link up to talk about the other things I have coming up in Spring that I'm looking forward to.


 

1. Splurging for our dating anniversary - Mike and I met in March and we always celebrate in a little way, though we usually leave the big splurge for our marriage anniversary in the Fall.  But this year, we have a certificate for a free hotel room that needs to be used!  So we're planning a weekend in the city, complete with show tickets and reservations for a couple restaurants I've been wanting to try.  

2. Star Wars 10k in April - We're going to Disney World!  It will be Mike's first 10k and I'm pretty excited for the trip we have planned.


Photo  from the Star Wars half in 2017

3. Camping trip in May - I have a weekend getaway planned with a friend the first weekend of May.  It's only a couple hours from DC, in Virginia.  It will just be the two of us and her adorable dog.  I've been researching hiking trails that will be close and am really looking forward to it.  I think we could both use a nice, quiet get away.  We'll be staying in these Getaway Cabins that look like a perfect mix of comfort and unplugging.   

Image result for getaway cabins dc 
Photo from their website 

So those are a couple things I'm looking forward to in the next few months.  I hope you all have some fun things planned too!

No comments:

Post a Comment