Monday, April 27, 2020

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great week last week.  Mine was a mixed bag.  It was mostly a rest week and I'm ok with that.  My allergies came back with a bit of a vengeance and I also felt the pain in my knee come back a bit.  Since I'm not training for anything, I figure now's a good time to take a break.  I assume the knee pain may be due to doing a 10k last weekend when I had only been doing 3 and 4 mile runs recently.  And the allergies are probably compounded by letting Perry sleep in the bed so back to kicking him out of the bedroom.

Anyway, here are the details of the week.

Monday -  3 miles.  I cut it a bit short because this is where I first felt the knee pain.


Tuesday - Planned rest day.  We did have a group of deer visit our yard. which was pretty cool.

 

Wednesday - Peloton walk


Thursday - Unplanned rest day plus getting Perry to model a hat my friend knit for him.


Friday - 30 minute Cardio video with a friend.  I don't remember the website that we used.  I enjoyed the workout in general so I need to ask her for the name of the site again.

Saturday and Sunday - More resting.  I did play beat saber both days.  It's a VR video game that's rhythm based.  I'm not going to say it's a full work out but it definitely got my heart rate up and I was a bit sweaty by the end :)


There was also a fun DJ set on Sunday to celebrate the release of Mindy Kaling's new show on Netflix. 

 

I've also been continuing 21 days of yoga and getting in a yoga session most days too.  So that was my week.  I'm not really going to set a plan for this week.  I'm going to by flexible and see what happens.  But will hopefully be able to focus on strength training and yoga with some walks thrown in. 

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment