Monday, June 29, 2020

Weekly Review

I was able to try running again this week!  It went ok, though I was super slow.  But I guess that makes sense since I haven't run since April and it's much hotter now.  I need to start getting out the door earlier in the morning.  But overall, it was a good week last week.  I also did my PT exercises most days of the week (I think I forgot on Thursday) and my planks most days as well.  Here are the details.

Monday - Lower body strength training

Tuesday - Thursday - Rest days.  These were work days and ended up not really being able to work out other than my PT exercises.  I meant to get out for a walk on Wednesday but ended up running into a neighbor and talked too long.  So the walk just ended up being a short 10 minute loop.

Friday - 35 minute run/walk.  My new sports bras came in this week so I was able to try running!  The good news is that my knees seem fine and don't hurt.  I did a 20 minute peloton run/walk and then kept going for another 15 minutes on my own.



Saturday - Lower body strength training

Sunday - 40 minute run/walk.  And I saw this beautiful neighborhood cat on the way!  I also did a 10 minute peloton stretching class.




So that's it for the week.  It was also a good week because there was a noticeable improvement in the range of motion for my shoulder.  I'm sure it's been improving incrementally but I didn't really notice until this week.  I couldn't tie my mask behind my head last week but I was able to do it on Saturday.

 I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown! 
 weekly Run Down





No comments:

Post a Comment