Friday, June 26, 2020

Weekly Food

It's finally Friday!  This is another week that seemed to crawl by for some reason.  I guess part of it is because we stay in the house all the time and really don't go anywhere.  But I know that's still the right thing for us for now so we're going to keep with it.  I hope everyone else had a good week!  And since it's Friday, I'm joining up with Fairytales and Fitness for their Friday link up and share the food we ate this week.

 

Weekend brunch was amazing this week.  Mike made a baked french toast with whipped cream that was delicious.  We also had it with mango and strawberries on the side.


We made another vegan pasta on Wednesday.  This one had roasted veggies and a tomato sauce that was creamy with the addition of soaked and blended cashews. And we served it with salad.  Sorry for the blurry photo, I don't know how I didn't notice that when I took it.


The middle of the week was a greek salad.  It was delicious, especially the second day as the flavors had a chance to marry.  We were trying to clean out our freezer a bit so we served it with garlic bread the first day and with tater tots the second day.  Random pairings but still delicious and now there's more room in the freezer :)


I hope everyone has a good weekend in front of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment