Monday, June 8, 2020

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  There's not much to report on my side since I was taking medicine for my frozen shoulder last week that said I was supposed to avoid exposure to sun.  I did do my PT exercises every day though.  And leg strengthening exercises.  I also started a June plank challenge with a friend so daily planks were part of the routine as well.

In addition to PT and planks, here are some of the other things from last week.

Friday - 30 minute Peloton walk session and a 15 minute cool down.  I really enjoyed the 80s music on this one!


Sunday - 2 miles with Mike.  We went to a local area with a 1 mile path around a lake.  It was a bit more crowded than I thought it would be but the path is wide enough that we were able to stay 6 feet away from people for the most part.


I also did two ab sessions on the Peloton app and 2 stretching sessions.


We're still staying home but we had some friend time with a watch party on Monday of the Invader Zim movie.  We also did some online trivia.  One was a Buffy trivia (which we did not do so well at) and one was Epcot trivia (which we did better at).  And we had a virtual happy hour with friends Thursday plus a virtual get together on Saturday night.  I was tired so I didn't stay at that one too long.

 We had deer in our yard several time this week, they seem to enjoy just hanging out there in the afternoon.


Weirdly, I also saw turkey vultures just hanging out in someone's yard on one of my walks!  It was very strange to see such big birds up close.


And I started trying to grow some herbs.  I don't have much of a green thumb but they've actually sprouted this week so that was exciting :)



So that's it for my week.  I'm hoping on more workouts this week.  And my arm is responding well to physical therapy so I might even try to start some peloton strength training classes this week.  I'd say I've gone from 50% range of motion to about 70% range of motion in my right arm. I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!

 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment