Friday, July 31, 2020

Weekly Food

It's Friday!  This iweek went by really quickly.  I'm not sure why but I'm not going to complain about that :)  I hope everyone else had a good week!  And since it's Friday, I'm joining up with Fairytales and Fitness for their Friday link up and share the food we ate this week.


We kept the food pretty simple this week.  We started with brunch over the weekend.  We had ordered some fresh bagels (they were so good!) so I had a breakfast sandwich on a bagel with vegan cheese and avocado. 



A friend cooked dinner for us at the beginning of the week and it was a pasta casserole with plenty of spinach.  It was delicious and we had it with salad.



Then there was fried rice with sesame roasted broccoli.  This was pretty basic and I didn't even use a recipe.  I kind of just threw things in until it tasted the way I wanted.  Thankfully that worked out really well this time and everyone was a fan :)



Our meal for the weekend is going to be cauliflower tacos, I'll report back on those next week.  We're also treating ourselves to a special take out deal.  A local catering company is doing curbside pick up for meals as a pivot since there aren't really large events going on.  We have a 3 course meal ordered tonight and it was only $22 per person.  I'm looking forward to it!

I'd love to hear about any fun meals you all have tried recently :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment