Monday, August 3, 2020

Weekly Review

Hi, everyone!  I hope you all had a good week last week.  The week went pretty well here and smoothly for the most part.  I continued to use the Peloton app pretty heavily.  I'm really enjoying it and it's helping me get in a variety of different types of work outs.

Monday - Rest day since I was having some knee pain.  I did still use the Peloton app for a restorative yoga.  This actually felt really good and I ended up staying in savasana for an additional 10 minutes.



Tuesday - Peloton bike and strength training



Wednesday - 35 minute run/walk



Thursday - Peloton bike and strength training



Friday - Power walk plus warm up and cool down walk


Saturday - Rest day, plus I started doing the Peloton sleep meditation collection



Sunday - Peloton boot camp.  This was my first time trying the boot camp.  I don't have a treadmill so I just ended up doing the running sections outside.  I really enjoyed this workout, it was a lot of fun.  I'm hoping to do more of these.



In addition to the workouts, we also had friends visit in the backyard Sunday.  We set up our kiddie pool, they set up theirs about 10 feet away, and we hung out that way :)  A little weird but it was fun and a change from the usual routine.  We also spent some time on the weekend watching the virtual Lollapalooza concerts.



So that was our week.  Here's my workout plan for this week.

Monday - Bike plus strength train
Tuesday - Rest day
Wednesday - Running
Thursday - Bike and strength training
Friday - Running
Saturday - Bike
Sunday - Boot camp

 I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown! 
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment