Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 Races

I hope that everyone is staying warm out there! It's chilly with sub-freezing temperatures and ice lingering on the ground so I'm dreaming of Spring and Summer.  I figure this is a good time to post a list of races that I'm thinking of doing in 2015.  The only ones I'm signed up for so far are the March races.

I'm planning on trying for 15 in 2015 so I will most likely have to add in some virtual races.  I will probably do the nerd herd virtual race trilogy again as I enjoy their nerdy themes and cool medals :)

Not only do you get a nerdy medal for each of the races, you get an extra one for doing all three and can get a display plaque to put them on.

I'm also hoping to add in at least 2 races where I volunteer.

January - MCRRC New Year's Day 5k
February - (Probably no races since I'll be in India for 2 weeks and want to concentrate on training for my half while I'm in the US)
March - Pacers St. Patrick's Day Double  RnR DC Half Marathon and the Piece of Cake 5k
April - GW Parkway Classic 10 Miler Pike's Peek 10k and Ben's Run 5k
May - Frederick Running Festival (?) and Semper Fi 5k
June - Lawyer's Have Heart 10k and Fit Foodie 5k
July - Rockville Twilight 8k
August -MCRRC Eastern County 8k
September - Shape Diva Dash Obstacle 5k
October - Army 10 Miler Marine Corps Marathon 10k
November - Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon and Jingle Jungle 5k
December -Jingle All The Way 5k and MCRRC Jingle Bell Jog 8k

I'm excited about this list and it's a great mix of new races as well as some favorites from last year. My 2014 race list has been updated with links to my reviews for each of the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment