Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Weekly Review

Oops, a day late with my weekly review again!  Yesterday was pretty busy at work with meetings in the evening too, but I'm happy to be posting today :)  I got in 3 runs and one strength training session last week.  Here are the details.

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - Rest day

Shelby's still unsure about her bed, even though she's had it for a couple months

Wednesday - Snow day!  We had a snow day so today was strength training at home


I did this routine through twice

Thursday - 2.5 mile run

Most of the snow is melted

Friday - 3 mile run

Saw a couple sad snowmen during my run

Saturday - Rest day.  I had meant to go to body pump but was feeling pretty congested so made it another rest day.  We did have brunch with a good friend and her family and had another friend over to our place in the evening, so that was a plus.

Sunday - 5.5 miles.  It was warm but a little windy.  Still, pretty good running conditions for February.  I did manage to encounter a freak rain storm but it only lasted 15 minutes or so.


We also watched the Oscars in the evening.  I kind of enjoyed the new format without a host more than when they had a host.  I also had to go to sleep so didn't make it through the whole thing.  But I did end up with a list of movies that I want to see once they're available for streaming.

So that was my week!  Hope you all had good weeks too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment