Friday, June 14, 2019

Things I'm enjoying lately

Wow, it's been a long time since I've joined Fairytales and Fitness for their Friday link up.  I'm happy to be joining in again and I thought I'd talk about some fun things I've been enjoying lately!

Books - I finished the first Nevermoor book and I'm now in the middle of the second one.  I've really enjoyed these books and their sort-of Harry Potterish flavor.  They're a bit more whimsical and silly at the same time.  Too bad the third one isn't out until 2020.

Movies - We went to see Book Smart a couple weeks ago.  It was definitely on the crude side, but still pretty funny.  I definitely laughed out loud in multiple places.  It was a small movie so may not be in theaters any more but I would definitely recommend it if you have a taste for high school humor. 

Random cat photo because I always enjoy kitty cuddles :)

TV - I binged season 1 of Pose so that I'd be ready for Season 2 this week.  It was sooo good and I'm excited to see where they go with Season 2.

Music - Lizzo!  I had several friends that really liked her but I hadn't listened to her much until her most recent album just came out.  I've been enjoying it a lot and need to remember to go back and get some of her older stuff to listen to.  She has a joint song with Missy Elliott that's great.

So that's what I've been into lately.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment