Monday, December 30, 2019

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great week last week, and a Merry Christmas if you celebrate!  I ended up having the whole week off from work, which was a nice way to relax at the end of the year.  And we ended up having pretty smooth flights to Atlanta with no delays so that was a nice benefit as well.  All that time off work meant that I got in all my work outs too :)  Here are the details.

Monday - Spin class at Zengo.  This was the last of the discounted classes I had so I'm not sure how much I'll continue these classes.  I really like the classes at Zengo but they're expensive at full price. I might give the spin classes at the gym another try to see if I like them better with a different teacher.


Tuesday - 3 mile run at home before packing up and leaving for the airport to fly to Atlanta.


Wednesday - Rest day and Christmas with family.

Thursday - Rest day, plus celebrating my niece's birthday.

 
Birthday celebrations included riding the train around the mall

Friday - 3.5 mile run around my motherin-law's neighborhood.  We enjoyed checking out the holiday decorations, even though it seemed a bit weird given the temperatures were in the 60s.


Saturday - Rest day and my niece's birthday party.

Sunday - We had an early flight back home to Maryland.  We did make it to the gym in the afternoon and spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes with weights.


So that was my week!  This week includes another day off for New Year's Day so that should help with the work outs too.  Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - Strength training 
Tuesday - 3 mile run
Wednesday - 3 mile run
Thursday - Rest Day
Friday - Strength training
Saturday - Yoga
Sunday - 5 mile run

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment