Monday, January 6, 2020

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a good week last week!  It was a little strange with a holiday in the middle, but I'm not complaining about having that extra day off work :)  It also helped with being able to get in all my planned workouts.  Here are some details on the week.

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - 3 mile run.  I got off work early so was able to get in my run with some sun set views.  We also had a friend come by our house for a nice, quiet New Years Eve at home.



Wednesday - 3 mile run. New Years Day and a day off work!  We got in our run in the morning so that we could do brunch afterward.  It ended up being a two brunch day, with pajama brunch on our own in the morning at a local restaurant and then going to a friend's house for a brunch gathering she was hosting.  It was a great way to start 2020!



Thursday - Rest day plus 30 minutes on the treadmill desk at work.  And we got together with some friends with a post work happy hour.

Friday - Strength training at home plus a 1.5 mile walk in the afternoon.


Saturday - Yoga plus a 1 mile walk.  I also met up with a friend to watch the new Little Women movie.  We both really enjoyed it.

View from my walk near the movie theater

Sunday - 4.75 mile run.  I meant to go for 5 miles but it was cold and windy!  I would usually run around on the street in front of my house until I hit 5 but I just wanted to get inside and out of the wind by that point.  We also had a friend visiting DC from Ohio so met up with her and her husband for brunch.  This was a brunch heavy week!


So that was my week!  It included lots of fun time with friends and that was definitely appreciated. But now, the holidays are over and it's back to the routine with a full week at work.  Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - Strength training 

Tuesday - 3 mile run
Wednesday - Strength training
Thursday - 3 mile run
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - Rest Day
Sunday - 5.5 mile run

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment