Monday, January 13, 2020

Weekly Review

Last week was certainly interesting.  In addition to being the first full week at work after the holidays, we had a partial snow day and then a weekend with temperatures in the 60s.  I only got in two runs thanks to not feeling that well in the middle of the week.  But I did get in some strength training and some yoga in addition to the 2 runs, so I feel ok about the week.  Here are the details.

Monday - Strength training with a fitness blender video.




Tuesday - Planned rest day plus coming home early to avoid the snow.


Wednesday to Thursday - unplanned rest days since I wasn't feeling that well.  I'm pretty sure it's because I made a poor food safety choice and ate something I shouldn't have.

Friday - 3 mile run plus yoga




Saturday - Planned rest day as we had people over at our house for a movie day.  Of course this involved spending the morning doing some cooking and cleaning.  I did get a 1 mile walk in and was able to enjoy the warm weather before the rain started.

Sunday - 5.4 mile run plus some recovery yoga

 
Full Winter gear on Friday's run and bare arms on Sunday!


So that was my week.  Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - Rest day 
Tuesday - Strength training
Wednesday - 3 mile run
Thursday - Rest day
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday -Spin and strength training
Sunday - 6 mile run

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment