Monday, January 20, 2020

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great week!  This week seemed really long for some reason but overall it went well.  I got in my 3 runs and two strength training sessions.  Here are the details for the week.

Monday - Rest day plus 1 mile walk at work since there was still some warm-ish weather


Tuesday - Strength training with a fitness blender video.  This one was tough and I definitely felt sore the next day.



Wednesday - 3 mile run in the morning before work.


Thursday - Rest day plus going out to see some friends at a happy hour in the evening.

Friday - 40 minute run in the afternoon.  It was cold and windy and I think I ran too soon after lunch, since my stomach wasn't too happy.  But it got done.  I had planned to meet up with some friends for a birthday celebration in the evening but didn't really feel up to it so Mike went on his own.




Saturday - Strength training at home.  This was supposed to be a snowy/icy day so we planned to stay in all day just in case.  It ended up just being rainy but it was nice to have a quiet day at home any way.  We ended up binging the first season of the Witcher on Netflix.



Sunday - 3 miles on the treadmill at the gym.  We had initially planned to run outside but the wind was pretty biting so we called it and went for the indoor option.


So that was last week.  I'm starting official training for my 10k race in April next week so I've got a plan and I'm not just winging it and doing what I feel like any more.  This week looks like it's going to be cold too so it may involve more indoor workouts.  But here's the plan for now.

Monday - Strength training
Tuesday - Running on the treadmill at the gym
Wednesday - Strength training
Thursday - Rest day
Friday - Running
Saturday - Running
Sunday - Running

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!

 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment