Monday, March 23, 2020

Weekly Review

Yep, the title means that I'm not training for anything any more.  I received the official notice last week that the local 10k I was training for in April was cancelled.  And the Star Wars races at Disney World were cancelled too.  It wasn't unexpected given all the cancellations and I certainly understand why they had to make that move.

In addition, I learned that starting April 4th, my work week will be reduced to 2 days per week for 60 days.  While this is not great news, I understand why the company had to make this move.  I am thankfully in a position where I have savings and should be able to handle this.  So it's not great but we'll be ok.  And on the plus side, cooking at home and not going anywhere should help keep the budget down.  Plus, with the Disney race cancelled, we will be cancelling that trip and getting refunds.

Anyway, here are the details for last week.

Monday - Rest day plus yoga.  I set up a zoom meeting with friends and we've been doing Yoga with Adrienne together.  She has a 30 days series on You Tube so we started with day 1 and we're going in order.  I also got in a short walk.

Tuesday - Peloton is offering their app for free for 90 days so I'm giving it a try.  I did a 30 minute walk and a 10 minute strength training class. I also did some Yoga with Adrienne.



Wednesday - 3 easy miles + yoga


Thursday - 2 mile run + yoga


Friday - Unplanned rest day.  This was a crazy day at work and I even missed doing yoga.  But I did get a 15 minute walk in at the end of the day.

Saturday - 30 minute peloton run class - 90's fun run + strength training



Sunday - 3.5 miles with Mike on a local trail.  We were surprised how crowded it was.  We did our best to stay as far from other people as we could.


So that was last week.  I hope you all had a good week as well.  Here's my plan for the coming week.

Monday - Rest Day plus a walk and yoga
Tuesday - 3 easy miles + yoga
Wednesday - Strength training plus a walk
Thursday - 3 easy miles + yoga
Friday - Strength training plus a walk
Saturday - 3 miles + yoga
 Sunday - 5 miles + yoga

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!

 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment