Monday, March 30, 2020

Weekly Review

It's now been more than two weeks that we've been isolating at home.  Things continue to go pretty well though.  I'm still trying to connect with people electronically, and Mike and I are still working from home.  My allergies started acting up this week, makes sense with the warm weather, so not lots of running.  But I hope that can turn around this week.  Here are the details.

Monday - Yoga plus a 30 minute walk

Tuesday - Yoga plus a 2 mile run


Wednesday - 20 minute dance work out and 10 minute strength training from peloton


Thursday - 40 minute walk plus yoga, as well as a virtual happy hour in the evening.


Friday - 30 minute walk plus yoga and game night in the evening.


Saturday - rest day since it was raining.  I did have to leave the house to get allergy medicine but I did my best to practice safe social distancing, not touch my face, and wash my hands as soon as I got back.

Sunday - 40 minute walk, peloton strength training and stretching.  I had a group family facetime chat in the evening and we watched the living room performances from I Heart Radio.


So that was the week.  The allergies made breathing and therefore running difficult but hopefully this week will be a bit better.  Here's the plan for the week.

Monday - Rest Day plus a walk and yoga
Tuesday - 3 easy miles + yoga
Wednesday - Strength training plus a walk
Thursday - 3 easy miles + yoga
Friday - Strength training plus a walk
Saturday - 3 miles
Sunday - 5 miles

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!

 weekly Run Down


No comments:

Post a Comment