Friday, April 10, 2020

Weekly Food

I hope you are all doing well!  We continue to stay at home for the most part and it's hard to keep track of the days.  But I just realized that it's Friday!  I'm keeping with my recent weeks and sharing what we've been eating this week.  I'm also joining up with Fairytales and Fitness for their Friday link up.


We've gotten into a tradition of making brunch for Sundays at home.  This week was vegan pancakes, scrambled eggs and roasted potatoes.  We were out of sparkling wine so we went with screwdrivers instead of mimosas. We also had some pizza delivered form a local pizzeria on the weekend.


We started out the weekdays with Barbecue Tofu pita pockets.  These were delicious, and pretty easy to make.  Get a good barbecue sauce because that the main flavoring. We had them with tater tots because tots are always a good addition.  We've been making everything with enough for two meals so we cook every other day and have leftovers on the non-cooking days.


Then we had pasta with mushrooms and kale in pesto, served with a salad.  This was delicious and there's no recipe.  Just saute the veggies, cook the pasta, and combine it all with some store bought pesto that we already had.  Added benefit, it was about to pass it's use by date next month so we used it just in time :)


The plan for the weekend is a cauliflower curry, no photos to share of that one yet but I'll share it on next week's post :)

So that's my week in food!  I hope your week was delicious too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment