Monday, April 6, 2020

Weekly Review

I hope everyone is continuing to do well!  This has been three weeks of staying home for us. We've figured out a rhythm and things have been going ok for the three of us.  But things will change a little bit this week since this is the first week on my reduced work schedule.  Some good news, my work was re-evaluated and I'm now getting 3 days per week instead of just 2 days per week.  And that means I get paid 3/5 of my salary instead of just 2/5 of my salary.  Every little bit helps!  Here are the details of my workouts this week.

Monday - 3 mile easy run


Tuesday - Rest day

Wednesday - A 2 mile walk and strength training


Thursday - Youtube video of Disney Zumba.  This was only ok, it was a playlist of different instructors so some were better than others.  And there was a pause for ads between some of the videos.


Friday - Unplanned rest day - last day of my last full work week and I was slammed.  I had a ton of things to get done and was exhausted by the end of the day.

Saturday - Another Youtube dance fitness video.


Sunday - 4 mile run with a couple peloton workouts.  I really enjoyed these!  I hadn't been outside in three days because I thought it would help with my allergies.  But I woke up Sunday with the worst allergies yet so I figured I might as well go outside since staying inside wasn't helping.  I'm glad I did.


I also did 4 yoga sessions in the week.

So this is my first week with only three days of work so I'm moving around my work out days a little bit.  Wednesday will be the only work day with a run.  Here's the plan for the week.

Monday - 3 easy miles
Tuesday - Rest day
Wednesday - 3 easy miles
Thursday - Strength training
Friday - 3 easy miles
Saturday - Strength training
Sunday - 5 miles

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!


 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment