Monday, May 4, 2020

Weekly Review

I hope everyone is doing well and had a good weekend!  The weekends are weekdays are all kind of running into each other but it was a good week overall.  I was dealing with some knee pain from last week so I decided to keep it to walks this week instead of running.  And things feel a lot better so I'm planning to give running a try this week.

Here are the details of the week.

Monday - Rest day and playing some beat saber

Tuesday - Dance video from Get Healthy U TV.  This is a website a friend is using so I did this workout with her.  It wasn't a cardio dance class, it felt a little more like a barre class.  Lots of toning and strengthening.  Which is good, because that's what I wanted this week.


Wednesday - 38 minute walk



Thursday - Rest day

Friday - 36 minute walk



Saturday - 60 minute walk.  This was a 30 minute Peloton program, and then did another 30 minutes since it was so nice outside.  We also put Perry on his leash and took him out to enjoy the nice weather in the backyard.



Sunday - 15 minute warm up walk and a Peloton strength training video.


I also did yoga most days, continuing with Judy's 21 days of yoga program.

So that was my week.  Here's the plan for this week.

Monday - 30 minute run
Tuesday - Rest day
Wednesday - 45 minute run
Thursday - Strength training
Friday - 45 minute walk
Saturday - Strength training
Sunday 60 minute run

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment