Monday, May 11, 2020

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a good weekend!  Mine went too by too quickly but overall the week went well.  Unfortunately, I'm still experiencing that knee pain so I'm continuing to stick with yoga, strength training and walking.  And I'm ok with that for now since I'm not training for anything anyway.  I've been having this knee pain off and on for a while and I figure now's the time to take a break and get it under control.

So here are the details for the week.

Monday - Peloton classes, a 20 minute HIIT class, a 5 minute abs class and a 5 minute stretching class.  This is the first time I've tried HIIT and really enjoyed it.


Tuesday - Rest day

Wednesday - Strength training with a Peloton class


Thursday - 30 minute walk


Friday - Played beat saber for an hour.  Initially I wasn't sure whether to count it but I looked at my heart rate on my fitbit and seems like it should count as a workout :)



Saturday - Strength training with a peloton class and an abs class


Sunday - 60 minute walk


And I did yoga several times as well.  So that was it for last week.  I'm not really sure I have a plan for this week, I'm just going to take it as it comes given that I'm trying to take it as a rest week. 

I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown!
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment