Monday, August 17, 2020

Weekly Review

 I hope you've all had a great week!  Things went pretty well here.  And as far as workouts, Peloton did a Prince artist series so there was a lot of Prince on my workout schedule :)  My workouts went as scheduled for the most part.  But by the time I got to Sunday, I was really tired again so ended up doing yoga instead of the run that was on the schedule.  Here are the details.

Monday - Boot camp + core

Tuesday - Bike plus core



Wednesday - Rest day

 Thursday - Prince Strength training + core



Friday - Prince spin class + core



Saturday - 30 minute Prince run



Sunday - 30 minute Prince yoga 



So that was it for my week.  Sunday was also Mike's birthday so we had a virtual movie night with friends on Saturday.  It ended up being a lot of fun.  Obviously it would have been better if we had all been able to get together in person but this was a good alternative. 

Here's my workout plan for this week.

Monday - Boot camp (It will be my 100th Peloton class!)
Tuesday - Bike and strength training
Wednesday - Rest day
Thursday - Bike and strength training
Friday - Running
Saturday - Bike
Sunday - Running plus strength training

 I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown! 
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment