Sunday, August 9, 2020

Weekly Review

I hope everyone had a great week!  It was more of the same over here.  It was the last week of the Pelothon challenge and I had a lot of fun with it over the past 4 weeks.  I'm a bit sad it's done.  But I'm sure I'll find other ways to keep having fun with our new bike and the Peloton app :)  I started a 2 week sleep meditation program and a 4 week abs program through the app already.  I did put up a summary of my Pelothon experience last week.  Here are the details of the week.

Monday - 20 minute beginner ride plus core

 

Tuesday - 10 minute full body strength training plus abs



Wednesday - Rest day

Thursday - 20 minute beginner ride and core



Friday - 30 minute power walk (I threw in some run intervals when I found shade since I didn't get out until the afternoon) plus full body strength training



Saturday - 30 minute Lizzo ride plus core.  I was really tired and not feeling it, so I treated myself with a music based ride I knew I would enjoy.  Lizzo always makes me feel better :)  But still, I noticed that my output on the bike was nowhere near where it would usually be and my heart rate was still pretty high.  



Sunday - Rest day with a short walk and a 5 minute stretch class.  I was still feeling really tired so I decided to shuffle things around.  I'll move my planned boot camp to Monday instead and take this extra day of rest :)

I also had a call with a friend who is a yoga instructor.  It was nice to catch up and she also helped out with giving me a short program to help with my tight calves and quads.  So I'm hoping to add that into my routine as well.  

I also had a video meeting one day this week (most of my calls for work have been without video) so I did take the opportunity to put on make-up :)  It's good to remind myself how to do it every couple weeks!


 

So that was our week.  Here's my workout plan for this week.

Monday - Boot camp
Tuesday - Bike and strength training (it will be my 10th bike class!)
Wednesday - Rest day
Thursday - Bike and strength training
Friday - Running
Saturday - Bike
Sunday - Running plus strength training

 I'm linking up with Deborah and Kim for the Weekly Rundown! 
 weekly Run Down

No comments:

Post a Comment